- Park Hills - Monday, July 25 and Tuesday, July 26
- Hidden Valley - Tuesday, July 26
- Townhouse Estates & Willowick - Tuesday, July 26
- Walnut Creek - Wednesday, July 27; Monday, August 1; and Tuesday, August 2
- Misty Woods - Wednesday, August 3 and Thursday, August 4
Should you detect smoke in your building, the room should be ventilated through an open window or door and the smoke will dissipate quickly. Should smoke enter your building and you need assistance, please notify the field technicians who are conducting the test. To reduce the potential of smoke entering your building, pour water into drains that are seldom used. Also, adding a small amount of vegetable oil will help slow down the evaporation of water in your drains.
If you need special assistance or know of any individual in your neighborhood who may need assistance, or if you would like additional information, please contact TREKK's field manager, Mark Calvert, at 816.777.6746 or the our office at 816.858.2052.
Note: Due to the extreme heat, this schedule may change to protect the health of the workers performing the tests. Any schedule changes will be posted here and on the District's calendar under the Home menu at the top of the site.