- Consent Agenda Items
Motion to approve consent agenda passed 3-0
- Collection Fee Appeal for 6701 NW Hidden Valley Road
Motion to waive 50% of collection fees passed 3-0
Customer was also required to enroll in the ACH auto-pay program.
- Public Water Supply District No. 6 Water Shutoff Agreement
Motion to approve the agreement with conditions passed 3-0
The agreement will be considered valid once the liability and insurance provisions are deemed satisfactory by staff.
- Sewer Easement at 6501 Claret Court
Motion to accept the easement passed 3-0
- Rules and Regulations Amendments – Re: Collections
Motion to approve the amendments passed 3-0
The amendments updated a statutory reference and changed the water shutoff eligibility date to 60 days.
- North Hills Engineering On-Call Engineering Service Contract
Motion to approve the contract passed 3-0
Decision regarding a secondary on-call engineering firm will be made during a later meeting.
The PCRSD Board of Trustees took action on the following items during the March 9, 2011 meeting: